As a result of this research project, our team has gained considerable experience and insight into designing and prototyping energy sources.
We decided that our turbine was already aesthetically pleasing, as a result of the strong and slender base / support structures, and the minimal use of tape. Therefore, we decided that no resources needed to be wasted to decorate our turbine.
Unfortunately, our supervisor (Mr. Hughes) needed to keep the motor and gears, so our team could not further improve the turbine.
However, our team looks forward to designing and building more sources of renewable energy in the future.